Our scholarships benefit graduating high school seniors and adult learners seeking new skills and higher education, and includes the pursuit of a technical certificate at a community college or trade school, associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree, or graduate degree. Unless otherwise noted, the application deadline is March 1, 2021.
If you have already graduated high school, you may be eligible to apply for the following scholarships:
- Doyle O. and Lelia Jane Bateman Scholarship
- Ganelle Hargrove School Scholarship
- Headwaters Soil & Water Conservation District Scholarship (separate application required, deadline is April 5, 2021)
- John W. Greene Memorial Scholarship (separate application required, deadline is December 31, 2020)
- Mark Tinsley Scholarship
- Peter Veglahn Memorial Scholarship (separate application required, deadline to be determined)
- Rita S. Wilson Memorial Scholarship
- Scholarship to Change Lives (Nominate a student today!)
If you have questions or need any additional information, please contact your Guidance Counselor, GRASP Advisor, or Community Foundation staff member, Miriam Burrows.
Additionally, be sure to check out these other Scholarship Opportunities!