Through the generosity of Dixie Gas and Oil Corporation, headquartered in Verona, VA, and serving 15 counties in Western and Central Virginia and portions of 4 counties in West Virginia (please see their service area map), we proudly offer scholarships to the children of Dixie Gas and Oil Corporation employees and customers.
The Dixie Gas & Oil Scholarship was established at the Community Foundation to honor their many loyal employees and customers. This scholarship provides financial assistance to children of Dixie Gas & Oil employees and customers in their pursuit of post-secondary education at an academic college/university or technical institute.
- An eligible student must be a graduating senior and a child/step-child of a Dixie Gas & Oil employee or the child/step-child of a Dixie Gas & Oil customer.
- To be eligible, employees must be employed a minimum of one-year as of March 5, 2019.
- To be eligible, customers must have customer status for a minimum of one-year as of March 5, 2019.
- An eligible student must reside ??
- An eligible student must be a candidate for high school graduation at the end of the current academic year and plan to enroll at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the Continental United States the following academic year.
2019 Award Amount
To be determined
March 5, 2019
Please contact the Community Foundation at 540-213-2150 or email@example.com for additional information and/or clarification.