Where: Stable Craft Brewing
3:00 PM Discussion
- Insights from facilitated meeting with public and private sector leaders on relationships with the nonprofit sector.
- Insights from focus group sessions with young professionals regarding how they prefer to engage in nonprofit service.
- Change Makers and Charity Trail updates.
- Introduction of a new shared nonprofit planning calendar.
- Other topics as desired.
4:30 PM Mixer
Nonprofit leaders, staff, and board members value sharing time getting to know each other, gaining a better understanding of the breadth of nonprofit organizations in our community, and working together to resolve issues and develop new ideas. However, daily demands often limit the amount of time we have to spend with one another. For these and other reasons, we are proud to co-sponsor with the United Way, Augusta Health Foundation, and CAPSAW occasional Nonprofit Mixers throughout the year. These events often begin with a more formal discussion period on specific topics, but always end with time to mix and mingle, share ideas, and become a closer nonprofit community.
- No participation fee.
- Food courtesy of your event co-hosts.
- Tickets for Stable Craft beers available for purchase at the mixer.