We are a charitable organization dedicated to helping individual and corporate donors, and nonprofit organizations, fulfill their hopes and dreams for the community through charitable giving. We accomplish this by:
- Understanding the needs of the communities we serve;
- Investing in the communities we serve by distributing grants, scholarships, and awards to worthy charitable organizations and individuals;
- Designing and managing highly-personalized charitable endowments and non-endowed charitable funds for our donors;
- Educating and inspiring people to make a meaningful difference in our community through charitable giving; and
- Helping nonprofit organizations develop their organizational capacity to respond to community needs and interests.
- Creating opportunities for residents of all ages and backgrounds to come together and learn from one another.
Since our founding in 1992, we have reinvested over seven million dollars in the communities we serve, –through grants, scholarships, and education awards.
What is a Community Foundation?
A community foundation is a charitable organization created by and for a community of people. It is supported by local donors and governed by a board of private citizens who work toward the greater good of the community. Funds come from a variety of sources and are invested in perpetuity. From those funds the community foundation distributes grants, scholarships, and awards to worthy organizations and individuals annually.